Friday, February 5, 2010

150 follower! Additions to the contest are...

I am in such a good mood that I will be adding even more to the prizes than anticipated!

2 sketch books (One to add to the elegance pack and one to the Fairy)
and

A Vampire prize pack! Which will include:
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith
The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith
Twilight Sticker set and patch!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Meaning we will have one more winner! That is 5 total so far. Lets keep 'em coming!

Next to be added at 200 followers will be:
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
and
Fairy Take by Cyn Balog

Sincerely,
Emma

P.S.- I might be adding a new feature to my reviews where I have the written review and a video review for those of you who would prefer to be able to watch or listen while you multitask! We will see if I can get my web cam to work!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go. You will be at 200 before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your blog is so intense! Thanks for following mine! :)

    Teaser Tuesdays looks fun!

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for you. Your blog is very good and I enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete