Monday, November 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesday and side note!

Teaser Tuesday

As had happened the night before, Elphame watched in awe as a gold thread spooled within the stone beneath her hands. Like a flash of lightning it whipped, glowing through the wall, snaking around the room to come to rest in a thin disk of incandescent gold that shimmered in an area of the wall across the chamber from where she stood.

Elphame’s Choice by P. C. Cast – page 255

By the way if you want a free $25 dollar Amazon card please use this link and sign up. all you have to do is invite 15 people!!!

Side note:
This movie trailer looks so good! I really want to get to see this one when it comes out next year. What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. I love the trailer for Red Riding Hood! Elphame's Choice, not so much. It was a let-down from the House of Night series, for me. But the world Cast has created from Celtic mythology is definitely cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you'd be looking forward to this film! Great teaser!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-time_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover for this book and Red Riding hood looks so awesome.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the teaser! the trailer looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look and the imagery of Red Hiding Hood, not entirely sold on it though. However, I'll probably see it as I have a thing about retold tales ;) I have blog award for you here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red Riding Hood looked cool enough when I saw the trailer, but I was a little turned off by the director and how much it screams Twilight. Maybe when Netflix has it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I didn't realize PC Cast had written other things! This sounds like an intriguing story! I'll have to check it out!

    Also - totally agree - Red Riding Hood looks awesome! There are some fiiine men in that movie.

    ReplyDelete