Thursday, June 2, 2011

Book Trailer Thursday: Elixir

Here comes Book Trailer Thursday!

Every Thursday we (all who wish to join and the wonderful host http://quillcafe.blogspot.com/) welcome everyone to join us in celebrating the awesomeness that is book trailers.

To participate, on a Thursday you post an entry in your blog with an embedded book trailer of your choice (note: the trailer can be fan made but please no movie trailers of book adaptations) with your thoughts and comments underneath. It can be a book you have read, want to read or have never even come across before.

My book trailer for this week is...

Elixir by Hilary Duff



The trailer is what really got me interested in this book. It was just enough to catch my interest and make me consider trying to get this novel. So here is to hoping I get my hands on it and like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment