Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Trailer Thursday: My Soul to Save

Here comes Book Trailer Thursday!

Every Thursday we (all who wish to join and the wonderful host: http://quillcafe.blogspot.com/) welcome everyone to join us in celebrating the awesomeness that is book trailers.

To participate, on a Thursday you post an entry in your blog with an embedded book trailer of your choice (note: the trailer can be fan made but please no movie trailers of book adaptations) with your thoughts and comments underneath. It can be a book you have read, want to read or have never even come across before.

My book trailer for this week is...





I love this series and while the faces in the video are not what I imagined while reading it really drew me towards My Soul to Save! Hope it will do the same for you!

3 comments:

  1. I have never done a Book Trailer Thursday but I am SO glad I did, considering the book I stumbled upon!

    Check out The Seer of the Shadows by the one and only, Avi :)

    Book Trailer Thursdays @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have heard the title in passing but never really knew anything about the book. This is quite an effective trailer! It really drew me in. The techniques and wording hooked me into the premise. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only read the first book but I am so looking forward to more in this series! Great trailer pick! (not how I pictured any of them either...)

    ReplyDelete