Friday, September 17, 2010

Follow My Book Blog Friday



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://baileysbookreviews.blogspot.com
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Happy Follow Friday!
*********

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Michaels!
    Just hopping by and following. I'm a follower, so please follow me back!

    ~Hafsah
    IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma! Thanks for hopping by! I just entered the Goodreads giveaway for your book, I still haven't got my hands on it!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma! Thank you for following me! It means a lot. :) I'm now a follower! Your blog is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for coming by the blog. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for coming to my blog im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Your site looks awesome, and I can't wait to get my hands on your book!!! I'm also a new follower. Have a great weekend. :)

    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog www.susankmann.co.uk I am hopping back but a little bit late. I am a new follower. I have entered your Goodreads giveaway and hoping I win. Can't wait to read your book sounds great. x

    ReplyDelete